where: MAIN EDIFICE - when: permanent exhibition

The exhibition is situated in three halls and interior passage, at the first floor of the main edifice of the museum by Slowackiego Street 1a. It was organised in 1984. At the exhibition, there are 525 monuments which are illustrating the history of faiance` decorative art in 1873-1991. On the various of the form and function articles there are all decoration techniques, of which, after 1945, only handwork painting was reactivated.

Gallery Expand Collapse